Best Body Lotions To Moisturize Your Skin
We all have a body lotion in our beauty arsenal. Whether it’s a bottle you quickly picked up at the drugstore or a sleek tube that you researched for hours before adding to cart, we all use something to hydrate our skin on a daily basis. But—is it the right thing? That depends on your preferences. A body lotion’s key benefit is to bring hydration back to your skin, but these days, more and more formulas are delivering added benefits. From improving your skin’s elasticity to reducing the look of cellulite, there’s a perfect, multitasking body lotion out there for you. Ahead, the best body lotions that do it all and more.
- 10 Best Body Lotions To Moisturize Your Skin
- 1. Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Banana + Coconut Nourishing Superfood Body Cream
- 2. Burt’s Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion
- 3. Nécessaire The Body Lotion Fragrance-Free
- 4. Lemongrass Shea Body Butter
- 5. Purely Sensitive Face + Body Lotion
- 6. Seed Phytonutrients
- 7. Hanahana Beauty
- 8. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
- 9. Klur Elements of Comfort Botanical Body Oil
- 10. Olay Body Milk
10 Best Body Lotions To Moisturize Your Skin
1. Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Banana + Coconut Nourishing Superfood Body Cream
Think of this natural body lotion from Briogeo as a smoothie for your skin. The ultra-nourishing cream formula is packed with good-for-you superfoods (like banana, coconut, and açai) to soften, moisturize, and strengthen your skin with minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.
2. Burt’s Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion
You don’t need to spend a ton of $$ to get your hands on a great all-natural body lotion. Proof: This $8 tube of moisturizing goodness from drugstore brand Burt’s Bees. The formula is 98.9 percent natural and proven to keep skin hydrated for up to 24 hours thanks to moisturizing honey, grape seed oil, and coconut.
3. Nécessaire The Body Lotion Fragrance-Free
If you’re not a fan of scented skincare (which, same), pls allow me to introduce you to this fragrance-free natural body lotion from Nécessaire. Slather it all over your body as soon as you hop out of the shower and let the vitamin-rich formula (it’s made with vitamins A, B3, C, and E) moisturize the hell out of your skin.
4. Lemongrass Shea Body Butter
Super-smooth and spiked with uplifting lemongrass essential oils, this is the body cream ELLE editors are using to keep our skin gleamy through winter. It’s made of only 11 natural ingredients—including three butters and six oils—and the blend of lemongrass and blood orange essential oils smells just fantastic.
5. Purely Sensitive Face + Body Lotion
Have super sensitive skin? This plant-based hypoallergenic formula is fragrance-free—which is nice since a lot of all-natural hydrators have an overly earthy scent. This one is also made with ingredients you can actually pronounce: Organic shea butter and olive, jojoba, and safflower oils, alongside chamomile, calendula, and soothing aloe.
6. Seed Phytonutrients
If you’re looking for a US-based, value-driven business to support, Seed Phytonutrients is it. Founded in Pennsylvania in 2017, this brand invests in America’s independent organic farmers. Products are made with the highest quality seeds, and oils are cold-pressed for shampoos, creams, and serums. This specific body moisturizer is a three-seed oil formula blended with shea and coconut butter, making it lightweight and easy for your skin to absorb.
7. Hanahana Beauty
Affordable, effective, and clean lotion? Yes, yes, and yes. Hanahana Beauty offers ethically-sourced and fair trade products that are accessible and sustainable, including a Vanilla Lavender Shea Body Butter. Not only does this brand pay two times the fair trade price for Ghanian ingredients, but Hanahana Beauty also crafts these high-quality skincare products in small batches. As this body butter works for all skin types, it’s the ideal self-care gift—just snag a jar for yourself, too!
- Guide to Making Your Own Homemade Sauerkraut: A Step-by-Step Fermentation Adventure
- DIY Instructions for Making Your Own Wall Art: Unleashing Your Creative Expression
- How to Make Your Own Reusable Cloth Napkins: Sustainable Elegance for Your Table
- 10 Step-By-Step Guide to making your own homemade pickles
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Making Your Own Natural Insect Repellent